If you own a home, there was certainly a lot that went into your decision to buy rather than continue to rent. Now youâre enjoying all the advantages of homeownershipâhere are the top five.
1. Building wealth: When you own a home, you have an asset that will likely increase in value over time. It provides great security, and the opportunity to essentially live ârent-freeâ in your retirement years when the home is paid off.
2. Freedom to make it your own: Landlords can be strict about customizing rental properties. Most donât even allow their tenants to paint. But when you own a home, the possibilities are endless. Get rid of a wall, or paint it any color you like. Itâs your property.
3. Building equity: Every mortgage payment your make, and every improvement you make on the home, is putting money back into your pocket. Unlike with renting, owning a home gives you more than just a place to live. You can use your home equity to get loans and even cash for emergencies.
4. More freedom and stability: Studies show that homeowners have a better sense of pride and security than renters. When you relax in your own home, you know itâs the result of hard work and planning, and that you have the freedom to change it as you wish.
5. Tax advantages: Homeowners can deduct the interest paid on home loans and property taxesâthatâs a big break that comes up every April 15.
Author:Amy Crawford Phone: 928-287-5575 Dated: May 31st 2016 Views: 173 About Amy: ...
As a team of agents who are experts in the local Prescott area, we bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise in buying and selling real estate in Yavapai County. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. We are eager to serve you.
This looks like a pretty good deal for below $220 in Prescott Valley.h
"Client Feedback on Stephanie Woods-Lembach
How fast did your agent respond to your questions: 5 out of 5
How well did your agent use technology: 5 out of 5
How helpful was the support staff: 5 out of 5
How good was the auxiliary services we recommended: 5 out of 5
How did the closing go: 5 out of 5
How close did we meet your expectations: 5 out of 5
How likely are you to recommend us: 5 out of 5
Services used: Sell
How did you find us: Internet Search
Your most memorable moment
When I shook her hand when finalizing the sales documents and she said wow a strong handshake!
The moment you'd rather forget?
Great overall experience in selling a lot in not the best market. We were amazed that it only took a couple months and the closing was very fast."